With Easter only a few days away, we found the perfect bunny cracker snack that is not only easy to make sure adorable as well. Your kids are sure to love it! Enjoy!
Carrots, julienne strips
White cheese such as swiss
Spreadable cream cheese (I think hummus is also a great alternative)
1. Spread each cracker with a layer of cream cheese.
2. Cut two teeth from the center of a radish and press into the cream cheese.
3. Place three julienne carrot strips on each side of the cracker for the whiskers.
4. Cut two circles from a slice of white cheese and place over the radish teeth and carrot whiskers.
5. Cut a triangle from the radish and press into cream cheese above the cheese cheeks.
6. Break a pretzel stick in half and press side by side into the cream cheese for one of the ears. Repeat for the other side.
7. Break off the tip of a pretzel stick and push into cream cheese for one of the eyes. 8. Repeat for other eye.
-Whole wheat crackers are better for you than those made with bleach flour.
-Experiment with other vegetables, or try with fruits and a sweetened cream cheese dip or peanut butter.
-When children help make their food they are more likely to eat it!