Last week we gave you several recipe ideas to help make your own healthy popsicles, however sometimes it might be easier to buy them from the store even if homemade taste better. We came up with a list of some of the healthiest popsicles that are available in supermarkets across the country!
1. Power Fruit Bars– These all-natural, low calorie/low sugar options also contain 1/2 of a daily serving in each bar! On top of that, a single bar provides 25% of the RDA for Vitamin C! With a variety of flavors, there is certainly one that every person in the family will love!
2. Whole Fruit Strawberry Bars– Strawberries are the second ingredient listed in this pick that contains 70 calories, 12 grams sugar, and no fat, yet, it has an added bonus of 1 gram of fiber! This popsicle also contains 25% of the RDA of Vitamin C.
3. Dole Fruit Bars– These are not only low in calories, but are all-natural as well. In addition to this, they are packed with Vitamin C! The only downfall to these is that they currently only have 3 flavors.
4. Edy’s Fruit Bars– These popsicles are made with real fruit and are packed with Vitamin C while being low in sugar. They have a variety of flavors and also have sugar free options.
5. Breyers Pure Fruit Swirl Bars– Not only do these popsicles come in fun flavors such as Strawberry-Blueberry and Strawberry-Lemon, but they are also low in sugar and are made from whole fruit as well. While these also contain Vitamin C, they come in at around 10% of the RDA vs. the 25% that all of the other options have.