With Father’s Day only a few days away, there is no time to waste to get the perfect gift. For the husband and dad who loves to cook or grill and is either a foodie or simply needs a little help mastering his skill, here are a few cookbooks that are great gift ideas!
1. “Charred and Skuffed” – This is a grilling guide that teaches flavor and grilling techniques. Dad will learn how to achieve juicy meats with charred crusts!
2. The Deen Brothers Get Fired Up: Grilling, Tailgating, Picnicking and More– For the Dad who loves eating outdoors, this is a perfect cookbook. There are recipes for pizzas, meats, sides, salads, and sandwiches which makes it a well rounded variety. In addition to that, the cookbook is broken out into different themes for each group of recipes.
3. “Bar American”– One of Bobby Flay’s newest cookbooks which focuses on regional favorites from all over the country. This is perfect for the dad who loves trying different types of foods and experimenting with flavors!
4. Guy Fieri Food: Cookin’ It, Livin’ It, Lovin’ It– This cookbook is perfect for the dad who loves spicy food and updated twists on traditional classics such as burgers and fries.
5. The Book of Burger– Rachel Ray’s cookbook is about, you guessed it, nothing but burgers! From sliders, to appetizers, to traditional burgers, there are over 200 recipes that will give dad a reason to stay in the kitchen and by the grill!
For additional cookbook options, Barnes and Noble compiled a great list.