Sometimes it can be difficult to get the little ones to eat their fruits and veggies, but this adorable sandwich idea, your children will not only enjoy this creative sandwich but they will have be getting their fill of veggies!!
Flying Falafel Saucer Sandwich
1. Shape the Falafel balls into patties and cooked according to the directions.
2. Spread hummus inside of pita bread.
3. Layer Falafel, lettuce, feta cheese and then drizzled with the greek dressing.
4. Cut cherry tomatoes and placed them around the sides to look like lights on a flying saucer. Stick them on with a little bit of hummus.
5. Cut slices of cucumber and made our aliens.
6. Attach them with green toothpicks. The mouth is a piece of tomato and the eyes are pieces of feta cheese. Cut the bottom off of the cucumber with a knife so they will stand up straight.