Is tonight pizza night?!? Why not switch it up and do a halloween themed pizza with this great spooky ghost pizza!!
Spooky Ghost Pizza
1 homemade pizza crust (use this recipe)
1 tablespoon extra virgin olive oil
3/4 cup marinara sauce
8 ounces fresh mozzarella cheese
Black olives, chopped
1. Preheat your oven to 425 degrees F. Grease a pizza pan with nonstick cooking spray.
2. Roll out the crust on a floured surface with a floured rolling pin to about 1/4-inch thickness.
3. Spread the pizza sauce over the crust until it’s fully covered. Bake the crust for about 8 – 10 minutes, or until the crust is golden brown.
4. Slice the fresh mozzarella. Using a ghost cookie cutter cut out some ghost shapes. Place the ghosts on top of the pizza sauce. Using the finely chopped olives, place eyes on the head of the ghosts. Bake the pizza for about 5 – 6 minutes, or until the cheese is fully melted.
5. Once the pizza is baked, make spiders by sticking the rosemary leaves into the green olives. Place the spiders next to the ghosts and serve.