We compiled a round-up of our favorite ways to enjoy fall fruits and vegetables, such as squash, sweet potatoes, kale, apples, parsnips, and more.
- Gluten-Free Apple Walnut Bread (with almond flour, flaxseed, and almonds).
- Apple Butter
- Creamy Avocado Spaghetti Squash (with avocado, lemon, and basil sauce).
- Roasted Squash Veggie Bowl (Easy, nutrient-packed ginger miso gravy).
- Kale Chips (Some tips from our test kitchen)
- Cauliflower Mac & Cheese (How to use cauliflower to make your mac and cheese healthier).
- Butternut Squash & Root Vegetable Soup (with carrots, parsnips, and sweet potatoes).
- Roasted Butternut Squash, Black Bean, Spinach & Wheat Berry Whole Wheat Enchiladas
- Turkey Pumpkin Chili
- Sweet Potato, Corn and Kale Soup