So now that we’ve shared some of our favorite Thanksgiving dessert recipes, how about taking a look at some of our favorite side dishes? You need to make sure to complement the delicious turkey that takes so long to make. Try these healthy and yummy side dishes to complete your Thanksgiving meal!
- Butternut Squash and Blue Cheese “Farroto” – We love butternut squash and blue cheese! This recipe looks absolutely delicious!
- Roasted Brussels Sprout Salad – Brussel Sprouts are so yummy and healthy and the Maple Vinaigrette really brings out the fall flavor in this dish!
- Salad with Oven Roasted Pumpkin & Feta Cheese – It’s pumpkin season and this salad looks delicious for a Thanksgiving side dish!
- Roasted Carrots With Gremolata – We always have carrots on Thanksgiving and this Roasted Carrots recipe looks incredible!
- Greens with Pomegranate Vinaigrette – I love to have a good side salad with my Thanksgiving dinner! Check out this one!
- Sautéed Broccoli & Kale – Broccoli is another healthy must side dish on Thanksgiving. Try this recipe with added Kale and Toasted Garlic Butter for extra nutrients and lots of flavor!
- Maple-Lime Roasted Sweet Potatoes – Try something a little different with your sweet potatoes with this great recipe for Maple-Lime Roasted Sweet Potatoes.
- Carrot Puree with Hazelnut Tapenade – This Carrot Puree looks so delicious and nutritious!
- Roasted Acorn Squash with Cider Drizzle – Acorn Squash is such a sweet treat and would make a great addition to a Thanksgiving meal! Check out this great recipe!
- Cinnamon Applesauce with Toasted Pecans – Cinnamon is a great Thanksgiving flavor. Make your own cinnamon applesauce this Thanksgiving with this great recipe!
- Orange Spiced Cranberry Sauce – It’s not Thanksgiving without Cranberry Sauce! Check out this yummy recipe!
- Roasted Butternut Squash with Sage and Cranberries – This Roasted Butternut Squash with Sage and Cranberries looks so delicious!
- Butternut Squash Gratin with Le Gruyère – This dish looks different and so delicious!
- Harvest Time Slaw – This Harvest Time Slaw is great for Thanksgiving and looks super flavorful!
- Meringue-Topped Sweet Potato Casserole – The kids will love this sweet Meringue-Topped Sweet Potato Casserole!
We hope these dishes inspire you to make the best Thanksgiving dinner yet!